IMI is Hong Kong’s leading integrative medicine clinic with over 25 highly qualified practitioners and the largest herbal dispensary that carries a wide range of clinical grade supplements and health products.
Our practitioners share a belief in activating the innate healing power of the person, and the benefits of an integrative approach. At IMI, we offer both the scientific and holistic streams of medicine to offer a professional and comprehensive approach to healing. We are passionate about educating clients about genuine health and wellness possibilities in Hong Kong.
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for an Osteopath as we are expanding and so have space for new practitioners to join our team at both Discovery Bay and Central locations.
- Provide Osteopathic consultations, evaluations and treatments to clients.
- Teach and represent wellness and assist our clients to take responsibility for their health and wellbeing.
- Embrace an integrated approach and refer clients to other treatments/practitioners that may improve the client’s total wellbeing as appropriate.
- Participate in the development of your own practice including introductory talks, both internally and externally, and contribute to IMI publications.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Tertiary Osteopathic qualification.
- University degree (minimum 4/5 years).
- Board certificate and insurance in home country.
- Cranial and structural Osteopathic training/experience.
- Experience with pre and post natal treatment.
- Experience with sports injury treatment an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Spoken Cantonese and/or French an advantage
Benefits of working at IMI
- Opportunity to be mentored by one of our senior experienced Osteopaths.
- We are a trusted and well-known clinic in Hong Kong, with a strong client base that will give your new practice a head start.
- Our practitioners are respected professionals in their field and share the belief in natural health and the innate healing power.
- Our vision of a genuine integrative system of healing provides you with opportunity to work alongside other experts in a multi-disciplinary team.
- We have taken care to create a welcoming, healing environment as an enjoyable space for you to work in.
- We believe the people are the foundation of our organisation and we are committed to attracting and retaining a highly skilled staff team.
- We offer you the access to the largest herbal dispensary in Hong Kong, excellent health products and supplements.
- You will receive plenty of support in Dispensary, Reception and Client Services, as well as Marketing.
Benefits of working in Hong Kong
Hong Kong has a huge amount to offer expats who decide to make it their home:
- A cosmopolitan and vibrant city of 7 million people, over 300,000 of which are expats.
- Very low crime rate and high level of personal safety.
- A leading geographical centre of Asia with world class infrastructure.
- An advanced healthcare system and an efficient and exemplary public transport system
- Choice of over 70 international schools, catering for children from Kindergarten through to Senior level, offering a very high level of education with a whole host of extra curricular activities and sports
- Culture (both local Chinese and international), colonial history, entertainment and restaurants right on your doorstep.
- A sub-tropical climate with mountains, country parks, beaches and over 250 islands to explore.
For the right candidate we will be willing to sponsor your visa to come to Hong Kong. With low taxation and a high demand for Osteopathic services, you will have the rare opportunity to be sponsored, to build a good practice and receive excellent remuneration for your work.
For more details about IMI: www.imi.com.hk