A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Naturopathic Dispensary Manager to join our team at both Discovery Bay and Central locations.
IMI is Hong Kong’s leading integrative medicine clinic with over 20highly qualified practitioners and the largest herbal dispensary that carries a wide range of clinical grade supplements and health products.
Our practitioners share a belief in activating the innate healing power of the person, and the benefits of an integrative approach. At IMI, we offer both the scientific and holistic streams of medicine to offer a professional and comprehensive approach to healing. We are passionate about educating clients about genuine health and wellness possibilities in Hong Kong.
1. Manage and develop IMI’s Naturopathic Dispensary
- Support the overall management of IMI’s dispensary
- Management/Supervision of designated staff
- Work on specific projects related to naturopathy, functional medicine and the development of dispensary and clinical products.
- Effective ordering and organisation processes in place for products ordered both internationally and locally, including scoping new product purchasing and the development of IMI’s product strategy
2. Overall Clinic development, particularly in relation to Naturopathy and Integrative Medicine
- Provide quality education/advice to clients on health topics relating to integrative medicine
- Give introductory talks both internally and externally and contribute technical knowledge to IMI publications, web site and education materials
- Following the IMI integrated approach, offer integral health advice sessions and refer clients to other practitioners/treatments as appropriate
- Participate in educational activities at schools, companies, and other appropriate organisations in the HK community.
Experience and Qualifications
- Naturopathic Doctor status and level of training preferred with minimum 4 years’ full time study
- 1-2 years’ clinical experience preferable, however new graduates with solid training, with clinical placement experience will be considered.
- Experience/Education of nutritional supplements and health products.
- Prior project and people management experience in a business environment.
- Mature, confident and outgoing personality with excellent client relationship skills and a client centred approach.
- A genuine passion for natural, integrative and holistic health care.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Interest of the local Chinese culture an advantage.
Benefits of working at IMI
- We have practitioners and doctors who are highly experienced in their field, some with over 20 years’ experience.
- We have a strong, trusted clinic brand, established for over 20 years in Hong Kong.
- Our vision of a genuine integrative system of healing provides you with opportunity to work alongside other experts in a multi-disciplinary team.
- We have a large natural medicine and herbal dispensary in Hong Kong, with a wide range of high quality health products and supplements.
- 5 day working week
- Competitive monthly salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Benefits of working in Hong Kong
Hong Kong has a huge amount to offer expatriates who decide to make it their home:
- A cosmopolitan and vibrant city of 7 million people, over 300,000 of which are expatriates.
- Very low crime rate and high level of personal safety.
- A leading geographical centre of Asia with world class infrastructure.
- An advanced healthcare system and an efficient and exemplary public transport system
- Choice of over 70 international schools, catering for children from Kindergarten through to Senior level, offering a very high level of education with a whole host of extra curricular activities and sports
- Culture (both local Chinese and international), colonial history, entertainment and restaurants right on your doorstep.
- A sub-tropical climate with mountains, country parks, beaches and over 250 islands to explore.
For the right candidate we will be willing to sponsor your visa to come to Hong Kong. This is a unique and rare opportunity to be sponsored, receive on-going mentoring and training with leading practitioners/doctors to learn about best practice in a Hong Kong environment and receive continuing professional development.