We are looking for a highly motivated Dispensary Supervisor who will provide outstanding customer service to clients in our clinic and support our Dispensary Manager in the supervising of the dispensing process and inventory control.
With a genuine interest in health and well being, you will be an active part of our team – helping to inspire and educate people about natural health and integrated medicine.
Thinking this could be you? Then you’ll be the type of person that enjoys connecting with people, is enthusiastic to interact with clients, IMI practitioners and staff, utilising excellent spoken and written English skills. At the same time you will be highly organized, responsible and with the capacity at times to work under pressure.
- Manage a small team in the completion of prescriptions from our Practitioners
- Greet and engage clients in applicable dialogue on supplements, wellness related topics and products; with the genuine interest to assist client's health and well-being and find the right products that meet their needs
- Provide basic product information and nutritional information to our clients
- Dispense herbal mixtures and gather supplements according to prescriptions of our practitioners, following Standard Operation Procedures
- Ensure that the dispensary is organised and assist in stock management and inventory
- Liaise effectively with doctors and practitioners in order to support them to provide a professional service to our clients
- Support Dispensary Manager in an administrative and supervisory role capacity
- Confidence with IT booking and payment systems
Experience and Qualifications
- A genuine passion for natural and integrated health/wellness
- Management experience necessary
- Mature personality, working experience in the wellness / health related sector is an advantage
- Professional Education in Nutrition / Health Science / Natural Health is welcome but not required; an understanding of basic medical terminology is necessary
- Native (or equivalent) English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly and cheerful, with a passion for excellent customer service
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel and Inventory Management
- Responsible, efficient and very organized with great attention to detail
- Teamplayer with the ability to build relationships and to remain focused and positive under pressure
What will IMI offer you?
- A competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 5 day working week (Saturdays will be compensated with time off during week)
- Annual bonus plan – linked to both personal and company performance
- Generous annual leave: 15 days holiday a year, plus all official public holidays (16-17 days in Hong Kong) – and your birthday
- Integrated Medicine benefits package and discount on health products
- An organisation sincerely committed to helping people, (and society) to improve their health, well-being and quality of life