A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Part-time Dispensary Sales Advisor at Hong Kong’s leading integrated and natural medicine clinic, based at our clinic in Discovery Bay. This is a part-time role, with options from two days to four days per week plus up to 2 x Saturday mornings per month, as well as occasional support shifts in our Central clinic to cover absences.
We are a well-established clinic that has enjoyed rapid expansion these last few years and are looking for a highly motivated and caring team colleague who will provide outstanding customer service to our clients over the phone as well as in person.
Thinking this could be you? Then you’ll be the type of person that enjoys connecting with people, with excellent spoken and written English and be able to communicate well with IMI practitioners and staff, as well as clients.
At the same time you will be highly organized, responsible and with the capacity at times to work under pressure. With a genuine interest in health and well-being, you will be an active part of our team – helping to inspire and educate people about natural health and integrated medicine.
- Greet and engage clients with the genuine interest to assist health needs for the individual and family
- Provide basic product and nutritional information to our clients
- Assist in retail shop and dispensary operations which includes cashier, shop presentation, stock management and inventory
- Dispense herbal mixtures and gather supplements according to prescriptions of our practitioners, following Standard Operation Procedures
- Liaise effectively with doctors and practitioners in order to support them to provide a professional service to clients
- Provide friendly and efficient services, supporting Client Services/Reception with face to face and over the phone for client bookings and enquiries
- Support Marketing Department which includes assistance at DB internal and external educational events
- Participate in store promotional events and programs
- Confidence with our IT booking and payment system
- General office administration
Experience and Qualifications
- A genuine passion for natural and integrated health/wellness
- Mature personality with a minimum of 2 year’s experience preferably in the wellness / health related sector.
- Native (or equivalent) English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Cantonese/French language skills are an advantage but not mandatory.
- Outgoing, friendly and cheerful, with a passion for great customer service
- Responsible, efficient and organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to listen, build relationships and remain calm under pressure.
- Solution oriented with an open mind and the ability to think out of the box.
What IMI will offer you
- A competitive salary (depending on experience)
- An organisation absolutely committed to its staff’s development, well – being and happiness.
- Annual bonus plan – linked to both personal and company performance;
- Integrated Medicine benefits package and discount on health products
- An organisation sincerely committed to helping people, (and society) to improve their health, well-being and quality of life
Please email your application and why you are inspired to apply for this position with IMI, together with a full CV and recent references to recruitment @imi.com.hk