- Graeme Bradshaw, Naturopath, Homeopath
- Carole Bradshaw, Counsellor, Core Process Psychotherapy
- Dr. Monica Xu, Naturopathic Physician
- Mina Weight, Registered Homeopath
- Dr. Ben Hung, Registered Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture) Practitioner
- Mariko Hiyama, Facial Reflexologist
- Aaron Anderson, Osteopath, Sports Therapist
- Jodi Waugh, Osteopath
- Galit Cohen Nagar, Reflexologist, Japanese Acupuncturist
- Libby Bentham, Counsellor, Psychotherapist
- Kerri Gunthorpe, Family Therapist and Relationship Counsellor
- Angie Tourani, BodyTalk Practitioner
- Jennifer Halley, Hypnotherapist, HypnoFertility Therapy and HypnoBirthing Instructor
- Sara Jefferson, Naturopath and Homeopath
- Celine Pellarin, Sophrologist
How to Make a Booking for consultations in IMI Discovery Bay:
About IMI Discovery Bay:
The new clinic offers integrated health solutions for adults, children and infants through natural medicine in Homeopathy and Naturopathy, Osteopathy and Cranial-Sacral Therapy, Chiropractic and Sports Therapy, and Psychotherapy and Counselling.
It features more than 1,300 square feet of space, with five consultation rooms and a homeopathic and herbal dispensary with over 300 kinds of popular natural products and supplements, prescription herbs and remedies of the quality IMI is known for regionally. In addition, a terrace overlooking the waterfront will offer clients a relaxing and tranquil environment.
"We were elated when we heard about the possibility of a premise in the North Plaza. In our 25 year history we have supported thousands of people on their journey back to health, many of whom are residents of Discovery Bay. Now they are able to get to us easily, without having to transport sick children or spouses by ferry and taxi to Central,” said IMI Co-Founder and Director Carole Bradshaw.
“I’m very glad to offer our natural medicine services closer to families in Discovery Bay. Many times a child has an acute problem such as a fever and being more accessible will make a big difference to getting the immediate help they need,” said IMI Founding Director Graeme Bradshaw.
G-02, Office Block Two, North Plaza, Discovery Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong.
Commonly asked questions:
I need an urgent appointment with my practitioner today but she/he is in Central. Is it possible to do a quick phone consult and get any prescription at DB clinic?
We offer phone or Skype results for both clinics subject to the availability of the practitioner on the day. If the practitioner is not in DB today and practicing in Central, we are happy to check the Central schedule for an opening for phone consultation. And yes, the products can also be picked up at the DB clinic, subject to availability.
If I do phone order on supplements or products, can you deliver to DB clinic? When?
Our DB clinic also has a homeopathic and herbal dispensary with over 300 kinds of popular natural products and supplements, prescription herbs and remedies of the quality IMI is known for. If your supplements were not available in our DB clinic, you may call our Central clinic at 2523 7121 to place an order and arrange delivery to DB clinic.
Is there a minimum order for the delivery to DB clinic?
No minimum order if it is included in our regular deliveries.